Choir Concert

We are all so excited for our first choir concert on October 17th in the auditorium. The four choir classes include the varsity group Kantari mixed choir with boys and girls, Bella Voce the non varsity girls choir, Serenade the all boys beginner choir, and the beginner girls. We will all be performing a song all together at the end of the concert.The theme of this concert is all about nature. This will be the first concert we are performing this year and we are working really hard to make it amazing.

We hope that you will be able to come to our first concert!

About the Writer
Diana Williams, Staff

My name is Diana Williams and I am a sophomore here at Wagner.I have not been in the judson district for that long this is my third year here .I moved here from Livingston Texas I have only lived here in San Antonio for three years. I love to sing and i’ve been in choir since i was in 5th grade.Although it was hard to go from choir teacher to teacher I was able to get better everyday,and now I get to be apart of the wagner choir.I’m still trying to step out of my box and get used to working with other people.I think being apart of journalism will help me talk to more people and also help me with my writing techniques.This year I want to be more involved with the school and I hope I can be by being apart of the  journalism class.