What’s Groovy T-Birds?

This past Friday, September 14, was the 90’s Day Pep Rally and it was totally groovy!

Lots of people dressed up in their best 90’s day clothes and it was so amazing; everyone went all out: from wigs to backwards clothes and their favorite mom jeans. It was a great theme for our pep rally and a great way to get everyone pumped for the game against Sam Houston ( we totally crushed them!). It was fun to see all the staff dress how they used to when they were younger and to see how the kids pictured the 90’s.

Everyone had a great time taking all their 90’s day pictures and to jamming to all the great throwback music. Mr.Taylor did an outstanding job picking the music and dancing along with everyone.

The class of 2021 got totally hyped and won the spirit stick. Everyone loved the theme and we hope to have more pep rallies like this one! Thank you to everyone that participated and dressed up and got totally thrilled for the game! Everyone looked so good, GO TBIRDS !!

About the Writers
Shaelynn Valdez, Staff

My name is Shaelynn Valdez but everyone calls me Shae, i am a sophomore and i’m 15 years old. I’m a very positive person and i like to always...

Arianna Santos, Staff

Hi Im Arianna Santos,

I am 15, in the 10th grade, and I go to Wagner High School. I’m a very quiet and awkward person when I first meet you but I’m...

5 Comments

5 Responses to “What’s Groovy T-Birds?”

1. Elora Harris on September 26th, 2018 4:46 pm

90’s day was a day for each grade level to bond. Class of 2021 was told to be the FIRST group of underclassmen to ever beat the seniors. I enjoyed watching the students get hype over a day. We definitely need more days like 90’s day and I truly thank you to administration for having it.

2. Terashay Miller on September 26th, 2018 9:08 pm

We as students are doing a much better job at respecting our teachers and fellow classmates. Once again I am proud of Wagner.

3. Juan Marchan on September 27th, 2018 9:57 pm

90’s day was a very fun and bonding experience. Everybody had a good sense of t bird pride by dressing up and being the first class to beat the seniors ! We need to have more days like this, and I appreciate the administration for allowing us to do this

4. Miranda Trevino on October 4th, 2018 9:44 pm

I’m really late on this but 90’s was so fun!! Wagner itself is a really good school but the administration on top of it is even better. Plus it has a lot of benefits & programs I’m a proud of what Wagner has grown into.

5. Miranda Trevino on October 4th, 2018 9:47 pm

I’m so late on this but 90’s was so fun!! I love Wagner & it’s school spirit especially administration. Plus Wagner has really good programs. I’m proud of what Wagner has become.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

What’s Groovy T-Birds?