What’s Groovy T-Birds?

This past Friday, September 14, was the 90’s Day Pep Rally and it was totally groovy!

Lots of people dressed up in their best 90’s day clothes and it was so amazing; everyone went all out: from wigs to backwards clothes and their favorite mom jeans. It was a great theme for our pep rally and a great way to get everyone pumped for the game against Sam Houston ( we totally crushed them!). It was fun to see all the staff dress how they used to when they were younger and to see how the kids pictured the 90’s.

Everyone had a great time taking all their 90’s day pictures and to jamming to all the great throwback music. Mr.Taylor did an outstanding job picking the music and dancing along with everyone.

The class of 2021 got totally hyped and won the spirit stick. Everyone loved the theme and we hope to have more pep rallies like this one! Thank you to everyone that participated and dressed up and got totally thrilled for the game! Everyone looked so good, GO TBIRDS !!

About the Writers
Shaelynn Valdez, Staff

My name is Shaelynn Valdez but everyone calls me Shae, i am a sophomore and i’m 15 years old. I’m a very positive person and i like to always make people laugh or get happy. I think i’m more of a social butterfly because i wouldn’t be shy to introduce myself. My friends describe me as a very nice person who’s friends with anyone no matter what their background is and i highly agree with that, you should be my friend.

Arianna Santos, Staff

Hi Im Arianna Santos,

I am 15, in the 10th grade, and I go to Wagner High School. I’m a very quiet and awkward person when I first meet you but I’m an outstanding person once you get to know me.

I would say I’m a good person and friend. I’ll always have your back no matter what. I’m a respectful person and have a great sense of humor.