The Art Within Wagner

Diana Williams, Staff Writer

These pieces represent what the students take from the art classes that they are in. Each of them have creative way at looking at a the lesson the teachers give them.  We will show you pieces from different students to allow you a glimpse at Art within Wagner and how these pieces are created throughout the lessons that the different art teachers give them. We will be updating our website weekly to see what the students have done through the week and see the different pieces they have created.

About the Writer
Diana Williams, Staff

My name is Diana Williams and I am a sophomore here at Wagner.I have not been in the judson district for that long this is my third year here .I moved here from Livingston Texas I have only lived here in San Antonio for three years. I love to sing and i’ve been in choir since i was in 5th grade.Although it was hard to go from choir teacher to teacher I was able to get better everyday,and now I get to be apart of the wagner choir.I’m still trying to step out of my box and get used to working with other people.I think being apart of journalism will help me talk to more people and also help me with my writing techniques.This year I want to be more involved with the school and I hope I can be by being apart of the  journalism class.